ULTIMATE WEEKEND ESCAPE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. The Ultimate Weekend Escape Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) entry period begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 13, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on May 23, 2019 (the “Entry Period”), when all entries must be received. Eastern Time shall control for all purposes of this Sweepstakes. Sponsors’ clock shall be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
- The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Proof of residency and age may be required prior to award of any prize. Employees of Viceroy Group, Rent the Runway, Bluestone Lane (the “Sponsors”) and each of their related entities, including but not limited to parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and advertising or promotional agencies, as well as any immediate family and household members of any of their employees, board members or other related individuals are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. In order to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, you must fully comply with the Official Rules and, by entering, you represent and warrant that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes.
- How to enter. During the Entry Period, entrants should visit ‘tinyurl.com/slaycation’ (the “Website”) to access and complete the entry form with the information requested. Upon completion and submission of the entry form, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 PM ET ON MAY 23, 2019. Although it is free to enter, standard message and data charges may be incurred if you use your mobile device to enter the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person per email address throughout the entire Entry Period. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses is prohibited and any such entries will be deemed void and disqualified. Mechanically altered or reproduced entries are not eligible and will be deemed void and disqualified.
- Random Drawing; Odds of Winning. One (1) potential winner will be selected by the Sponsors-designated judges from all eligible entries received in a random drawing to be held after the close of the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- Winner will receive one (1) $300 Bluestone Lane gift card (approximate retail value (“ARV”) of prize: $300.00, (1) two Night Stay at Viceroy’s Hotel Emblem located at 562 Sutter Street, San Francisco (approximate retail value (“ARV”) of prize: $500 USD), (1) one month Rent the Runway Unlimited membership plus one free styling session at Rent the Runway’s new San Francisco store (approximate retail value (“ARV”) of prize: $300 USD). Gift card(s) are subject to its terms and conditions and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. If prize or any portion thereof is not accepted, is unclaimed or unused by a winner, it will be forfeited and will not be substituted. No transfer, refund, cash redemption, substitution or replacement of prize or any prize component permitted, except that Sponsors reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent). ARV of prize is in U.S. dollars.
- Winner Notification. The potential winner will be notified using the information submitted by potential winner with its entry. Potential winner may be required, in Sponsors’ discretion, to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (collectively, the “Affidavit”) by the date or within the time frame specified by Sponsors or an alternate winner may be selected. If potential winner is under the age of majority in its state of legal residence, the Affidavit must be executed on its behalf by its parent or legal guardian. In the event: (a) a potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information provided by potential winner in its entry form or winner notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable; (b) a potential winner declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason; (c) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (d) a potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, (e) a potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, or (f) a potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsors’ sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received.
- No Tampering; Right To Cancel; Modify. Sponsors and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors and members shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind, including but not limited to, inactive email accounts or an entrant’s failure to monitor its email account; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsors’ reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this promotion or any promotion or prize related activities. Sponsors reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any website promoting the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Sponsors determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes promotion, including the entire Sweepstakes promotion, and/or modify the Sweepstakes and/or award the prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
- Release of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranty; Forum Selection Clause. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors and members (the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, which may occur in connection with preparation for, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related or prize-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person’s computer, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants and winner acknowledge that Sponsors has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or any component thereof. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. In addition, any dispute relating to the Sweepstakes (including these Official Rules) shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter located in New York, New York. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have. Any and all claims, judgment and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees, and under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and further waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- Bluestone Lane Holdings LLC., 90 Water Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10005
- Rent the Runway, Inc. A Delaware Corporation with offices at 345 Hudson Street, 6A, New York, NY 10014
- Diamondrock SF Sutter St Tenant – owner name is Diamondrock SF Sutter Street Owner LLC, 562 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
- Winner List. To obtain a copy of the winner’s list, available after November 1, 2019, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Ultimate Weekend Escape Sweepstakes, Bluestone Lane, 90 Water Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10005, for Sponsors’ receipt by January 31, 2020.