Register to join the BL Mo Network
by October 31 to receive free coffee every day for the month of Movember.
What is Movember?
Movember is the leading global charity changing the face of men’s health. From its beginnings in Australia, the foundation has expanded to 21 countries, taking with it the iconic Movember moustache as its badge of honor. The Movember movement is about raising awareness for some of the biggest health issues faced by men: prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health and suicide prevention.
Free Coffee Every Day
We are a proud partner of Movember, offering locals a place to come together and talk about men’s health and mental health nationwide. All registered Mo Bros and Mo Sistas who participate and raise more than $150 for the BL Movember Challenge will receive free coffee each day for the month of November, via the BL App.
HOW IT WORKS
- Join the Bluestone Lane Challenge on our Mo Network Page
- Download the Bluestone Lane App
- On October 31, you’ll receive an email from Movember
- Follow the link in the email to join the campaign, and start receiving $3.00 credit on your app every day from November 1st. Credit is valid at all Bluestone Lane coffee shops across the US.
- Raise at least $150 by November 14 to continue receiving $3.00 credit daily. (Those who do not raise at least $150 for Movember will no longer receive credit).
Make a Movement to support all the fathers, partners, brothers and friends in our lives. We are welcoming every Mo Bro and Mo Sista as a friend and fellow change agent. Make a Move by running or walking 60 miles over the month, or host a Mo-ment by gathering friends and raising funds. Use Bluestone Lane as the meeting place for your Movember movement, and dedicate this month to showing support for the men in your life.
Challenge yourself to grow a Mo, and support your fellow Mo Bros who do! Encourage donations throughout the month, and use your Mo to raise awareness for men’s health.
- Shave your face on the first of the month
- Choose the moustache that will grace your face
- Ignore the itching and mild discomfort; remind yourself that men have endured worst in the past
- Ride it out for the entire month of November
- Start a conversation with fellow Mo Bros
- Keep your Mo groomed and looking great
- End Movember with a much-needed shave