To Our Locals,
We are continuing to monitor and work with local health authorities to ensure the safety of our whole community and we’re committed to playing our part in stopping the spread of COVID-19.
Working with the local authorities and health organizations, we have made drastic changes to our business in order to promote social distancing and at-home quarantine measures.
As of tomorrow, March 17th, we will take “digital orders” only using the Order Ahead & delivery functionality accessible to:
- Curbside collection via the Bluestone Lane App, available on both iOS & Android devices,
- Order coffee, Husk Bakeshop bread & other goods via order.bluestonelane.com, and
- Get delivery via Postmates, Grubhub & Uber Eats at select stores
We will not be allowing any physical in-person orders or general human interactions in our cafes or coffee shops, and there will be no seating, tables or access to the bathroom provided.
Pursuant to guidance provided by the CDC, we have implemented the following changes to our stores and the process of operation:
- We will only take digital orders for curbside collection (via our Order Ahead feature) and delivery.
- Locals can easily place their beverage and food orders ahead of time via our Bluestone Lane app or online through our website.
- We have integrated delivery with Postmates, Grubhub & Uber Eats at select locations.
- Due to the social distancing measures, we will not be permitting anyone to stand or sit in or outside of our cafés. When your order is ready, we will safely place it for you to collect.
- We have reduced the menu to streamline food handling and we have a dedicated safety manager who will be overlooking the service at all times in coordination with CDC guidance.
- We have made our whole & ground retail coffee, loose leaf tea range, juices & Husk Bakeshop Gluten-Free Bread available for curbside collection so that you can enjoy BL at Home
- Our webstore and Amazon store has additional stock available for home delivery.
- We have reduced hours of operation at all stores and we have temporarily closed a number of stores around the business districts. Please refer to our app and website for more information on what stores have close
As we are navigating this in real-time with you and appreciate that this situation is extremely dynamic. We will continue to give updates online and via social. We wish you all to stay healthy and limit human interactions.
We will get through this together. Be thoughtful and caring, stay positive and make sure you are taking all precautions now.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Bluestone Lane