CLICK HERE to join the BL Mo Network
by October 31 to receive free coffee every afternoon for the month of Movember.
What is Movember?
Movember is the leading global charity changing the face of men’s health. From its beginnings in Australia, the foundation has expanded to 21 countries, taking with it the iconic Movember moustache as its badge of honor. The Movember movement is about raising awareness for some of the biggest health issues faced by men: prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health and suicide prevention.
Bluestone Lane Coffee Conversation
We are a proud partner of Movember, offering locals a place to come together and talk about men’s health and mental health nationwide. The Bluestone Lane Movember Challenge is to have your daily afternoon coffee conversation. This year, our aim is to help raise funds, promote conversations, and spark change around the health & well-being of you, your loved ones, and your community. We challenge you to have those honest and sometimes difficult conversations daily over your favorite cup of coffee.
We’ll Provide the Coffee, You Provide the Conversation
To help you start the daily conversation, Bluestone Lane is giving everyone a free daily afternoon coffee throughout the month. That’s $150 of coffee provided! We ask you to raise $150 for Movember. Be sure to raise at least $75 by November 15th to continue receiving your afternoon coffee credit.
All registered Mo Bros and Mo Sisters who participate through the BL Movember Challenge will receive free coffee each afternoon (from 2-3pm) for the month of November, via the BL App.
HOW IT WORKS
- Join the Bluestone Lane Challenge on our Mo Network Page
- Download the Bluestone Lane App
- Once registered through Movember, you’ll receive an email confirmation with a link to enter your BL App details.
- Follow the link to join the campaign, and start receiving $5 afternoon coffee credit from 2pm – 3pm every day from November 1st. Credit is valid at all Bluestone Lane Coffee Shops & Cafés.
- Be sure to raise at least $75 by November 15 to continue receiving $5.00 credit daily. We ask you to raise $150 by November 30th. (Those who do not raise at least $75 by 11/15 for Movember will no longer receive credit).
Challenge yourself to grow a Mo, and support your fellow Mo Bros who do! Encourage donations throughout the month, and use your Mo to raise awareness for men’s health. This year, we also encourage you to get creative & draw a Mo on your mask.
- Shave your face on the first of the month
- Choose the moustache that will grace your face
- Ignore the itching and mild discomfort; remind yourself that men have endured worst in the past
- Ride it out for the entire month of November
- Start a conversation with fellow Mo Bros
- Keep your Mo groomed and looking great
- End Movember with a much-needed shave
Make a Movement to support all the fathers, partners, brothers and friends in our lives. We are welcoming every Mo Bro and Mo Sister as a friend and fellow change agent. Make a Move by running or walking 60 miles over the month, or host a Mo-ment by gathering friends and raising funds. Use Bluestone Lane as the meeting place for your Movember movement, and dedicate this month to showing support for the men in your life.
Movember is uniquely placed to address the men’s health crisis across the globe. Funding projects in partnership with LIVESTRONG Foundation, Prostate Cancer Foundation and Prevention Institute, your donations help to support men live happier, healthier and longer lives.