We’re turning 10, and to celebrate, we’re pulling out all the stops!
We’re sending one lucky local and a mate to Australia, to explore
our roots and experience everything Aus has to offer.
Every order through the Bluestone Lane app and in store
is a chance to win, up to 10 entries per person.
The prize includes:
2 round-trip Qantas flights to Australia
Luxury accommodation for 7 nights from Luxury Escapes
Australia is waiting!
No purchase necessary. Add your details below for an entry on us. Up to 10 entries total per person during the promotion.
10 YEARS OF BLUESTONE LANE
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
Promotion Terms & Conditions
“10 Years of Bluestone Lane” Campaign Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
- Eligibility: The “10 Years of Bluestone Lane” Sweepstakes (the “Campaign”) is open only to those who enter as provided herein, and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Bluestone Lane and/or all Prize Sponsors (as listed below), and each other of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Affiliates”), and immediate family members (spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren) and/or those living in the same household of Affiliates (those who share the same residence at least three months out of the year) are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Bluestone Lane as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting on July 1, 2023, at 12:01am ET and ending July 23, 2023 at 11:59pm ET (the “Campaign Period”). All entries must be received by July 23, 2023 at 11:59pm ET.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by any of the following ways:
- PURCHASE IN APP: Place an order (of any amount) in the Bluestone Lane mobile app and select the checkbox to enter to win the Campaign
- ONLINE: To enter without making a purchase, You can scan a QR code on postcards in the store or may be posted on the web or social media, to go to www.bluestonelane.com/win-a-trip (the “Online Website”) or go to the Online Website directly, during the Campaign Period and complete the Campaign entry form in its entirety including: complete name, mailing address, email address and phone number. Then, click the “Continue” button to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All Online entries must be received by July 23, 2023 at 11:59pm ET.
Regardless of the entry method uses to enter the Campaign, You may enter a maximum of 10 times total per person. Entries may be made using one or a combination of entry methods, but not to exceed the maximum number of entries (e.g., you could enter the purchase method 10 times or the online method 10 times, or a combination, up to 10 entries in total).
Entries must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete, or attempts to enter more than the stated number of entries, or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Bluestone Lane. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Bluestone Lane.
- Prize: One Grand Prize will be awarded, to the winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”). The Grand Prize shall consist of all of the following (with details and restrictions below):
- Roundtrip economy flight provided by Qantas, for winner and one (1) guest 18 or over from Winner’s hometown (as determined in Qantas’ sole discretion), to Sydney and Gold Coast, Australia.*
- Accommodation: Single room, double occupancy for Winner and Guest, for seven (7) nights. Two (2) nights at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel in Sydney, five (5) nights at ULTIQA Signature in Broadbeach. Accomodation is subject to availability, and alternative options will be provided if the specified accommodations are not available.
The Approximate Retail Value is $4,500 USD. The actual value of the Grand Prize may vary depending on cities of departure and destination, dates and times of travel and airfare fluctuations at the time of travel bookings. Therefore, the actual value of the Grand Prize awarded may be lower or higher at the time it is fulfilled. Any difference between actual value and stated ARV will not be awarded. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Bluestone Lane. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Bluestone Lane’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Bluestone Lane to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of Bluestone Lane. Winner will be notified by the contact information listed on Winner’s entry form within five (5) calendar days following selection of Winner. Bluestone Lane shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Potential Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 calendar days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT BLUESTONE LANE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Campaign, You understand and agree that Bluestone Lane, anyone acting on behalf of Bluestone Lane, and Bluestone Lane’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is accurate and personal to you, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the proprietary or intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Bluestone Lane. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Bluestone Lane from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Bluestone Lane may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Bluestone Lane reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Bluestone Lane’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Bluestone Lane may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Bluestone Lane. Bluestone Lane reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Bluestone Lane has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Bluestone Lane reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Bluestone Lane and Prize Sponsors, and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, or loss related to the Campaign or Prize.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York County, New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION WILL BE SHARED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES/PRIZE SPONSOR AND GIVES HIS OR HER EXPRESSED PERMISSION TO BE CONTACTED BY THE SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR, THE PRIZE SPONSOR AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DESIGNEES BY TELEPHONE, E-MAIL AND/OR POSTAL MAIL FOR MARKETING PURPOSES.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Bluestone Lane, 55 Prospect Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201. Requests must be received no later than [May 1st, 8pm, EST].
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Bluestone Lane Holdings LLC, 55 Prospect Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
- Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Bluestone Lane is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter or any other social media platform.
- Copyright: The images associated with the campaign (including but not limited to, logos of Prize Sponsors) are protected by copyright and may only be used with the advance, explicit permission of the image owners.
To enter, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
Additional Restrictions from Prize Sponsors
*Qantas flight prize: round trip (“R/T”) Economy (Coach) class airfare for two (2) people to Destination City from the US Qantas gateway airport or Qantas codeshare airport that is nearest the Winner’s hometown (as determined in Qantas’ sole discretion). Travel is subject to the restrictions and conditions set forth below. Winner must provide a minimum of 45 days advance notice of desired departure and all travel must be completed by 30 June 2024. Winners must return all required forms in this seven (7) day time period, or to comply with any other provision herein (subject to the Flight Conditions detailed below) or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate potential Winner may (at Bluestone Lane’s sole discretion) be selected. Any costs associated with Grand Prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly stated above are not included in the Grand Prize, and are the sole responsibility of the Winners and travel companions. Such costs may include, without limitation, ground transportation, accommodation except as otherwise provided in these rules, any state or local taxes or government surcharges or fees, including, but not limited to, airport fees, trip and travel insurance and premiums, excursions, meals, drinks, incidentals, gratuities, telephone calls, charges for changing dates or other personal costs and expenses not specified herein, and are the sole responsibility of the Winner and travel companion. All travel arrangements are to be administered by Qantas or its designee. All aspects of the flight, including, but not limited to, specific airline(s), and flights are at the sole discretion of Qantas. Each Winner and his or her guest will be required to travel on identical itineraries including the same departure city, departure date, destination and return date. At time of travel each Winner and his or her travel companion will be required to provide valid passports and demonstrate compliance with all applicable US and Australian Government travel requirements for admissibility to Australia and to the United States, including, if applicable, Australian Electronic Travel Authority (ETA)Opens external site in a new window. If Winners elect to travel or partake in flight with no (0) travel companion, no additional compensation will be awarded. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked except at Qantas’ sole discretion. All airline tickets issued in conjunction with prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles or any other promotional benefit. Neither Bluestone Lane nor Qantas, nor their designees, will replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates or similar items once they are in the Winner’s possession, or in the possession of the Winner’s travel companion. Grand Prize travel is subject to capacity controls, availability, holiday and other blackout dates and certain other restrictions and conditions, all of which are subject to change. Qantas’ standard Economy Class baggage allowance per passenger for flights from North America will apply for the Winners and travel companion. Charges for any additional checked bag(s) or for bag(s) that exceed weight and/or size limits are the sole responsibility of the Winners and travel companion. No additional prize element will be substituted. Bluestone Lane and Prize Sponsors are not responsible for changes in any element of Grand Prize schedule. No stopovers are permitted on tickets issued as the Grand Prize; if a stopover occurs, the Grand Prize will terminate and full fare will be charged from the stopover point for the remaining trip segment(s), including the return. Any unclaimed and/or unused Grand Prize travel package will remain the property of the applicable Prize Sponsor. No substitutions by Winners are allowed.
Confirmation will be in Economy class.
Travel is subject to availability in ‘O, Q or N’ class.
Both passengers must travel together, and tickets must be taken as a round trip originating in the US.
All travel must be completed within 90 days from the date of ticket issuance and, in any event, no later than 30 June 2024. No extensions permitted.
No Friday travel permitted in either direction.
Travel is valid to Sydney and Gold Coast. You can purchase additional segments through Qantas reservations.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, and are subject to government regulations.
This award is excluded from frequent flyer mileage credit or mileage redemption for upgrade.
This certificate award may not be sold to, bartered with, or purchased or utilized by, a third party.
PRIVACY INFORMATION: You understand that any personally identifiable information you provide shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules, and with Sponsor’s Online Privacy & Security Policy, which can be found at https://www.qantas.com/us/en/support/privacy-and-security.html.